background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday!!!

The Easter Bunny brought Koy an Elmo book, Let's Go Fishing Game, and a couple movies. He was really excited.
The following are of Koy in his Eater outfit. Isn't he cute? He's our future little golfer.
He just loved the fact that he had a belt. He always goes and get Kirby's belt for him. So, I guess he thought he was being like Daddy.

I am smiling, but it is fake. This was after church and I was in pain. Not from my knee that I just had surgery on, but rather from my back that went out on me on Saturday. It went out on me about two weeks ago, and it was getting better, but it went out on me again. I was crying most of church because it hurt so bad. As soon as I got home, I took some Hydrocodone and that helped it a little. I can at least move around without dieing from pain.
The sun finally came out and my pain medicine set in, so we put some egg's out in the backyard for Koy to go hunt easter egg's. He had a good time.

No comments: